How the buying of Bitcoins works:
- Funds are deposited. (Client makes a wire transfer directly to the Swiss Trader Firm´s bank account with the mandatory mentioning of their Sub Account number and clients company name in the “Memo” or similar receiver information field of their wire order
- The Purchase Order (of BTC) is placed by e-mail and all Fees come out from the deposited cash in the moment of the purchase.
- Resulting BTC are transferred to client’s wallet in accordance with specific instructions
How the selling of Bitcoins works:
- The client will Trading desk either by email and inform the number of bitcoins coins they wish to sell. The trading firm provides their “wallet” to receive Client´s coins.
- The initial “authentication” takes between 15-30 minutes, following this the Sale of the bitcoins proceeds immediately.
- After each completed sale, funds will show on the “Cash Balance” section of the Client´s sub-account less trading fees. The remaining asset manage fees come out from the Cash Balance monies showing following the Sale.
- Wire Transfer is then possible after the sale that same day. Furthermore, it is also possible to send money to 3rd Party bank accounts anyway where globally.